Our goal has always been to provide the best pricing for all of our members, area schools, and the pole vaulting community. We also have an extensive pole inventory that we have made available through our pole rental program. If you need advice in purchasing a new pole, please call or email. We have extensive knowledge on what is "the next pole". We can also make recommendations to you on how to best go about building your pole inventory that will best accommodate the most athletes in your program.
Email pole orders to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: 717-350-3883
UCS SPIRIT POLES
15’1.5 $520 (up to 15’ 165lbs)
15’1.5 $550 (170lbs and above)
*(S-Glass is available for some poles at an additional charge of $75. Some larger poles are only made with s-glass and is already reflected in the price.)
**UCS specific flex charge - UCS charges an additional $20 charge for requesting specific flexes on 14' poles and shorter.
UCS Pole Bags: $200
2 Shipping options:
1. Pick-up at VaultWorX: $25/pole or item shipping charge
2. Direct shipment: Approximately $125-$250 shipping charge.
(Please inspect your items BEFORE you accept them from the shipping company. REFUSE any single items/poles that are damaged.)
Please contact Matt Concannon with any questions email@example.com
We are happy to provide advice in selecting the correct pole. The most common questions are usually:
1. What would be the next pole if my athlete is currently on a certain pole and needs the next?
2. We are going to a longer pole, what would be the next pole?
3. I am trying to develop a series of poles, which poles should I buy first for my program?
Please check out our pole rental program for an affordable option to rent poles for the Season.